The free download is not restricted by features or a time period.
It will only impose a DEMO graphics over each page printed.
Please feel free to evaluate our product thoroughly before purchasing a license.
FREE DOWNLOAD WITHOUT ANY RESTRICTIONS!
DOWNLOAD A FREE DEMO!
Version: 18.104.22.168 | File Size: 58.4 MB
Run the following command in the Package Manager Console:
> Install-Package PdfPrintingNet
DOWNLOAD A FREE DEMO!
Version: 22.214.171.124 | File Size: 60.3 MB
Run the following command in the Package Manager Console:
> Install-Package PdfPrintingCore
The product is packaged as a DLL library, so no installation is needed. Just reference it in your .NET project.
If you wish to remove it, just delete the reference from your .NET project and delete the downloaded files.
BUG FIXES- Fixed compatiblity with .NET 6
- [PdfEdit] Fixed exception when flattening misaligned PDF documents
- [PdfEdit] Fixed values not being visible in input textboxes when values are added programmatically
- [PdfEdit] Exception is now thrown when reading invalid PDF documents to avoid an infinite loop
- [PdfPrint] Fixed issue with FileName missing in QueryPageSettingsEventArgs event
- [PdfPrint] Fixed random NullReferenceException during development
- [PdfPrint] Added support for ASP.NET Core apps
DLL is now digitally signed with the certificate.
[PdfPrint] Fixed issue with PageAutoSize printing and adjusted sample projects.
Fixed offset issue when printing
FEATURES- changes needed for the initial version of PdfPrintingCore
BUG FIXES- [PdfPrint] Pages property was ignored in MultiDocumentPrint
BUG FIXES- [PdfPrint] PrintSettings handler leak when using PrintSettings as a parameter
FEATURES- [PdfPrint] Added property Rotate used as a workaround in rare situations when PrintOrientation doesn't work correctly due to a non-standard printer driver
BUG FIXESBugFix: - [PdfEdit] In some rare instances, Rotate parameter wasn't read correctly
FEATURES- [PdfPrint] Pages property accepts "fromPage-" format
BUG FIXES- [PdfPrint] PageAutoSize functionality
- [PdfEdit] Load problems with some non-standard PDF documents
FEATURES- [PdfPrint] Improved PageAutoSize functionality
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit] AcroForm fields font wasn't used properly
BUG FIXES- [PdfViewer] In DisplayAreaMouse events mouse location wasn't available without casting it to MouseEventArgs
FEATURES- [PdfViewer] Added DisplayAreaMouse events
BUG FIXES- [PdfPrint] Changing paper source didn't work correctly in OnQueryPageSettings event
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit] Bug in opening a PDF document which contains empty Pdf object
BUG FIXES- [PdfPrint] Bug in printing Adobe PDF forms for some documents
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit] Bug in ASCIIHexDecode filter
BUG FIXES- [PdfPrint] When used in WCF service initialization, PdfPrint messed up WCF service
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit] AcroForm checkbox in some cases wasn't flattened correctly
BUG FIXES- [PdfViewer] In some rare cases, link in the document didn't work
FEATURES- [PdfViewer] Added property ImageSelectionDisabled and TextSelectionDisabled
BUG FIXES- [PdfPrint] memory leak in MultiDocumentPrint
BUG FIXES- [PdfViewer] Opening a web-link didn't work correctly
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit] Creating a new document from another PDF document with forms produced an invalid output file
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit] Fill form improvements: Arabic text, multiline and rotated fields didn't display correctly
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit] - bug in saving one PDF document
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit] - bug in opening some PDF documents
BUG FIXES- [PdfViewer] print error fixed
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit]: resolved exception in multi-thread use
- [PdfEdit]: improved text centering
BUG FIXES- [PdfViewer/PdfPrint]: correctly show/print JPG images even if their color space is incorrect
BUG FIXES-[PdfViewer]: For some rare PDF cases, text selection didn't work correctly
FEATURES- [PdfViewer]: Added SupressErrorMessageInPrint property
- [PdfPrint] Event DocumentPrintEnd is triggered even in case of error
BUG FIXES- [PdfViewer]: Added message box to show OutOfMemory if needed
BUG FIXES- [PdfPrint] Added OutOfMemory return status
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit]: Resolved bugs for two malformed PDF document
- [PdfPrint] Memory leak when printing PDF which contains Adobe Form
BUG FIXES[PdfEdit]: Resolved bug for one malformed PDF document
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit]: Resolved bug for one malformed PDF document
- [PdfViewer]: WPF app crashed on close in some cases
FEATURES- [PdfViewer]: Added properties OverridePrinterResolution and PrinterResolution
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit]: Flatten PDF form bug
- [PdfPrint]: Memory leak in some special cases
BUG FIXES- [PdfPrint]: Resolved a small bug in printing
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit]: Resolved bug introduced in the previous version
FEATURES-[PdfPrint]: JobId is now available in Print events
BUG FIXES-[PdfEdit]: Resolved error in merging of one malformed PDF document
BUG FIXES- [PdfViewer] Text selection didn't work correctly in some rare cases
- [PdfPrint] Removed workaround InverseForm introduced in the previous version because it isn't needed anymore
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit]: PageOrientation.Landscape didn't work correctly
- [PdfPrint] Better adjusted logging mechanism
- [PdfPrint] Added property InverseForm as a workaround for some rare cases where there is a problem in printing AdobeForms
FEATURES- [PdfEdit] added centered alignment in text-formatter
BUG FIXES[PdfPrint] UseOldPrintSystem has issues with Landscape orientation in the case when PDF has pages with different page orientation
BUG FIXES- PdfEdit: PageOrientation.Landscape didn't work correctly
BUG FIXES- PdfEdit: memory leak
- PdfViewer: AllowDrop value set in designer wasn't used properly
- PdfViewer/PdfPrint: bug in rendering Adobe forms
BUG FIXES- [PdfPrint] Converting PDF page with the form to the image in some cases didn't flatten the form properly
BUG FIXES- improved printing engine
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit] Small improvement in handling of malformed PDF documents
FEATURES- [PdfPrint] Added property UseOldPrintingSystem
BUG FIXES- [PdfViewer] Search - it crashed if trying to go to the non-existent page and then trying to search non-existent text
BUG FIXES- [PdfPrint] MultiDocumentPrint didn't work correctly in some rare cases.
FEATURES- [PdfPrint] Improved printing engine.
BUG FIXES- [PdfViewer] Crashes if the indicated page number is higher then the available page number. This bug was introduced in version 126.96.36.199.
BUG FIXES- memory leak in converting PDF page to BW image
BUG FIXES- [PdfPrint] Printer settings used in PrintWithAdobe method didn't work correctly while printing to the non-default printer
FEATURES- added option to convert PDF page to a color image as a 24-bit. Before only the 32-bit was available.
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit] Encryption of the PDF document wasn't working properly
FEATURES- [PdfViewer]It is possible to translate PdfViewera in runtime with an external file.
- [PdfViewer] IsToolBarVisible property is set by default to True.
- [PdfViewer] Search can find text broken in two rows.
BUG FIXES- [PdfEdit] Improved handling of problematic non-standard PDF documents
- [PdfPrint] MultiDocumentPrint - it crashed in one of the possible cases
- [PdfPrint] OnEndPage event raised an exception if the job was canceled from the printer queue
BUG FIXES- [PdfViewer] Problem in Visual Studio Designer
- [PdfPrint] MultiDocumentPrint - auto orientation wasn't set properly
- [PdfEdit] In case of corrupted PDF, in some cases PdfEdit hangs instead of showing error
FEATURES-[PdfPrint] Improved printing speed on some printers for default Print of the multi-document print
BUG FIXES- [PdfViewer] Printing on Microsoft XPS Document Writer wasn't working
- [PdfViewer] If number of pages defined for print was greater then number of pages in document, application crashed
- [PdfPrint] Some printers with non-standard ASCII names wasn't working (issue introduced in version 188.8.131.52)
- [PdfViewer, PdfEdit, PdfPrint] Fixed license bug
- [PdfEdit] Annotations wasn't copied while merging PDF documents
FEATURES- [PdfPrint] improved printing speed for some printers when printing a single document using default Print method
BUG FIXES- [PdfPrint] resolved scaling issue introduced in the previous version
- [PdfPrint] resolved scaling issue when DPI was 300x600
- [PdfEdit] one specific PDF document didn't open correctly
FEATURES[PdfPrint] Added property CheckPrinterExistence.
[PdfPrint] Improved speed for some problematic printer drivers.
[PdfPrint] Changed logic for checking if the printer exists.
[PdfPrint] Added OnPageSettingsQuery and MultiDocumentPageQuerySettings event handlers.
[PdfViewer] Added events OnFoundText and OnNotFoundText for search operation
BUG FIXES[PdfViewer/PdfPrint] For some badly formatted PDF documents library crashed.
[PdfPrint] AutoRotate didn't work properly.
[PdfEdit] Resolved problem with some images in PDF document.
FEATURES- [PdfEdit] CheckBox and RadioButton incorrectly setting value in some cases
- [PdfEdit] Saving landscape document sometimes resulted in saved portrait document
- [PdfEdit] Read PDF even if stream length is incorrect
- [PdfEdit] Problem with the filter RunLengthDecode
- [PdfEdit] Problem with new licensing
- [PdfViewer] Memory leak in the search
- [PdfViewer] Non-opening PDF document smaller than 1024 bytes when byte was used
- [PdfViewer] Search->"Text not found" message was in some cases outside WPF window
- [PdfViewer] Internal link on external PDF document didn't work
- [PdfPrint] WCF printing bug
FEATURES- Added Flatten method for AcroForm in PdfEdit
- Improved licensing system.
BUG FIXES- MultiDocumentPrint ignored SettingDialog property of the PdfPrint
FEATURES- Improved stability of the core PDF rendering engine
BUG FIXES- Resolved bug in OnLinkClicked when the link points to external PDF file
- PdfViewer: resolved bug in WPF
FEATURES- PDFViewer: Added event LinkClicked.
-PDFViewer: Added properties IsPrintContent and PrintScale
BUG FIXES- PDFViewer: resolved bug in WPF
- resolved bug in loading of the old licenses
FEATURES- Watermark: added property PrintWatermark
BUG FIXES- Resolved bug in IsAutoRotate when used with the AutoPageSize property
FEATURES- Added Edit PDF functionality
- Viewer: added an option to show Watermark
- Viewer/Print: Automatic Page size in printing
- Viewer: automatic paper orientation in printing
BUG FIXES- Viewer: resolved memory leak if PDF has a lot of big images
- Viewer: resolved bug with disabling viewer shortcuts
- Viewer: resolved bug in disabling drag and drop
BUG FIXES- PdfViewer toolbar didn't show correctly when used in Windows forms tab control
FEATURES- PdfViewer: option to disable shortcuts
-PdfViewer: Send email added
- Save document added
BUG FIXES- memory leak when printing large PDF documents with a lot of images
- various PdfViewer fixes
BUG FIXES- Tablet PC touch scroll
- Scroll bar buttons
- Text scaling 125% and 150% on XP, 2k3, 2k8, Win7, 8
- Image selection
FEATURES- faster printing and rendering up to 60%
- better display quality in PdfViewer
- added tooltips in PdfViewer toolbar
BUG FIXES- Japanese fonts didn't displayed correctly [Fixed]
- if they were 2 PdfViewer controls on the same window it didn't work correctly[Fixed]
- MultiDocumentPrint - if one of the documents has password and it wasn't supplied it crashed[Fixed]
FEATURES- resolved bug in MutltiDocumentPrint
- resolved bug in Search
BUG FIXES- improved WPF support
FEATURES- Viewer Component
BUG FIXES- Improvement in stability of printing engine
FEATURES- Added Opacity for Watermark
BUG FIXES- CMYK 0,0,0,1 not printed as black on OKI printer
FEATURES- Added print multiple documents as single printer job
- Added watermark functionality
- Added option to define Printer Job name for Print(fileName)
BUG FIXES- Improved stability in multi thread usage
- If Page range set as 10-5 it will print first page 10 (and not as before page 5)
- resolved memory leak
BUG FIXES- Resolved some bugs with landscape printing
BUG FIXES- Improved stability and quality of PdfPrint printing engine
BUG FIXES- Resolved problem with FIPS licensing
- Resolved memory leak in SavePDFPagesAsImages
BUG FIXES- Resolved small bug in printing malformed PDF document
FEATURES- Small improvements in PrintWithAdobe stability
FEATURES- Added control of centering content in standard Print method
BUG FIXES- In some rare cases, german letters weren't printed correctly
BUG FIXES- Fixed issue: AutoRotate didn't work correctly with Print PDFbyte
FEATURES- PDFPrint library is now FIPS compliant
FEATURES- New property - IsAutoRotate which enables that our engine sets automatically Portrait / Landscape orientation based on the document content
BUG FIXES- Fixed bug in programs which used previous version of PdfPrint library (2.8.8) and were compiled as AnyCPU with .NET 3.5
BUG FIXES- Improved printing quality and stability
BUG FIXES- Resolved memory leak in getting pdf pages as images
FEATURES- Added option “Render before Print” to Print method - when used, that improves quality of the printing result
BUG FIXES- Improved stability with PrintWithAdobe method on 8/8.1 and 2008/2012 Operating systems
FEATURES- PrintWithAdobe method can now have as a parameter PrinterSettings
FEATURES- Added more method overloads
FEATURES- PrintWithAdobe() now also works in 64 bit processes
- PrintWithAdobe() now also works in windows / web services if installed version of Adobe isn't higher than 9.5
BUG FIXES- Improved stability in Print method which uses byte as parameter
FEATURES-Added new Print method which accepts PrinterSettings parameter
FEATURES-Added method PrintWithAdobe. It allows in 32 bit windows/console application to print silently using Adobe.
- Methods SavePdfPageAsImage, SavePdfPagesAsMultiPageTiff, GetBitmapFromPdfPage now accepts also byte pdfArray instead of pdfFileName.
BUG FIXES- Resolved bug "Network printer not found" when using network printer
- Printer dialog - when pressed cancel button didn't cancel printing
BUG FIXES- Fixed: some methods weren't available in VB.net
BUG FIXES- Fixed: if there was dot (.) in the name of the folder, saving images didn't work correctly
FEATURES- Windows 2012 made some updates which needed to be adjusted with our product
FEATURES- Considering the request of our customers, we made improvements in the demo edition
BUG FIXES- Resolved bug with 16bit tiff pictures
FEATURES- We updated the version to achieve full compatibility with 64bit OS
BUG FIXES- Resolved bugs in converting tiff images
BUG FIXES- Resolved bugs in printing and fixed stability issues
Evaluate the product
Our free demo of PDFPrinting.NET offers the same functionalities as the full version. You can test its compatibility with your application and evaluate its features before making a final decision to purchase the license.
One time payment
You are under no obligation whatsoever to make a purchase after downloading the demo version. However, if you do decide to purchase the full license eventually, you should know that the price of the product is a one-time payment with no recurring costs.
What PDFPrinting.NET redistributable license includes?
FREE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
The license comes with one year free customer support. Our in-house team of developers handles all inquiries.
FREE SOFTWARE UPDATES
The license also comes with one year free updates. You don't need to worry about your PDF printing library being up to date!